Powered by Mom’s Brooklyn Bedding Mattress Giveaway
Open to US only – Ends 5/3
As busy moms, we could all use a good night’s sleep right? I am all about making sure moms take more time to take care of themselves. That’s why I thought you might be interested in this mattress giveaway. Thanks to Powered by Mom and some other blogger friends, I am able to give you a chance to win your choice of mattress from Brooklyn Bedding. Below you will find more information about their mattresses, a link to Beth’s review of her own mattress experience, as well as the entry form. If you like these kinds of giveaways, please include that in a comment below. I want to make sure I am bringing you what you want.
Sponsored by: Brooklyn Bedding Sponsored by: Powered by Mom
Go HERE To read Powered by Mom writer, Beth’s, thoughts on her new Brooklyn Bedding Mattress!
About Brooklyn Bedding:
Brooklyn Bedding was founded by two brothers who began the business by deconstructing mattresses and visiting top of the line manufacturing facilities to learn best practices. Known in the industry as The Mattress Whisperer, John Merwin and his brother Rob built the business both organically and locally. Extra care is taken in the production process, from meticulously trimming and surging raw fabrics to using more durable fabrics and Kevlar thread with safety stitches to ensure a mattress that lasts.
Brooklyn Bedding Mattress Specs:
- 1.5″ Copper Gel Energex™ with TitanCool™– Patented Energex™ is paired with TitanCool ™, a phase change surface infusion with high conductivity properties that draw excess heat away from the body, maintaining optimal comfort for each individual sleeper. An infusion of copper helps promote an antibacterial sleeping environment.
- 2″ TitanFlex™– Providing a second layer of comfort our patented, hyper-elastic foam called TitanFlex™ features immediate response technology that adjusts to your body each time you move.
- 1″ Swirl Visco– Elastic Memory Foam- A transition layer with the contouring properties of memory foam provides deep compression support, especially important to heavy sleepers.
- 8′ Quantum Edge Pocketed Coils– An engineered layer consisting of 1,283 individually pocketed coils allows for better reactivity and motion isolation, minimizing sleep disturbance.
- 1″ Base Support Foam– A high density foundation gives the mattress structural firmness as well as a durable core.