The POP of Positivity Tour is free and open to the public and is currently taking place in five U.S. cities and online through the Angie’s BOOMCHICKAPOP social channels. So far, they’ve toured Minneapolis, Miami and NYC. They are in Raleigh through the 19th. Next, they will be in Atlanta March 24th through the 26th.
In each city, women, children and men of all ages are invited to step inside a life-sized bag of Angie’s BOOMCHICKAPOP and video record what they want to “crush” for themselves and their communities, sharing that commitment in real time using the #crushit hashtag on social media. They will be sharing out many of the recorded videos throughout the year on their social channels. Here’s mine: mozs.co/QYKWH7B
Angie’s BOOMCHICKAPOP is partnering with the nonprofit, I AM THAT GIRL, a global community that supports, celebrates and inspires fulfillment of the highest potential in every girl. IATG is onsite at each of the Pop tours stops to share more about their organization, their partnership and how they are going to #crushit in 2017.
Angie’s BOOMCHICKAPOP was started in 2001 in Minnesota and is one of the nation’s largest brands of better-for-you popcorn. They make gluten-free snacks, with non-gmo popcorn, whole grain and big flavor. Their popcorn is made with real, simple ingredients – nothing fake.
Fans and visitors to the tour will be able to sample Angie’s BOOMCHICKAPOP popcorn and kettle corn including NEW flavors. Their 5 new flavors for 2017 are: Real Butter Popcorn, Cheddar Cheese, Caramel, Dark Chocolaty Drizzled Sea Salt, and Milk Chocolaty Peanut Butter.
- Real Butter: With only four simple ingredients and 60 calories per cup, Angie’s BOOMCHICKAPOP Real Butter Popcorn is a timeless classic that will be sure to knock your socks off. Perfect for an on-the-go snack or family movie night.
- Cheddar Cheese: A deliciously cheesy snack made with real cheddar and at 70 calories per cup and zero trans fats, Angie’s BOOMCHICKAPOP Cheddar Cheese Popcorn will make you say “nom nom now” Cheese lovers rejoice!
- Caramel: Real, simple ingredients never tasted so sweet. With no high-fructose syrup, this snack is gluten-free, made with non-GMO popcorn and zero trans-fat.
- Dark Chocolaty Drizzled Sea Salt: Fans asked and Angie’s BOOMCHICAKPOP delivered with year-round Dark Chocolaty Drizzled Sea Salt Kettle Corn. This sweet and salty, gluten-free chocolaty masterpiece is 120 calories per cup and made with non-gmo popcorn.
- Milk Chocolaty Peanut Butter: Delicious, guilt-free combination of ingredients come together in Angie’s BOOMCHICKAPOP Milk Chocolaty Peanut Butter Flavored Kettle Corn. Sure to be a fan favorite, this flavorful, gluten-free snack is 120 calories per cup and made with non-gmo popcorn.
My favorite of the ones I tried was the Real Butter flavor, because it tasted similar to movie popcorn, but with way less calories. My kids loved the Cheddar Cheese, and ate all of the samples in less than one day. The Sea Salt flavor was also very nice, as it had a light flavor. I brought the Kettle Corn flavor samples to my Cub Scout den meeting, and the parents were literally having me show them where they could buy them on my phone. The Caramel, the Dark Chocolaty Drizzled Sea Salt and the Milk Chocolaty Peanut Butter sound like they would be a little treat I could indulge in every now and then.
And Now for the Giveaway………..
To celebrate the POP of Positivity Tour, Angie’s BOOMCHICKAPOP has partnered with Bloggin’ Mamas to provide a prize pack, containing a $100 Target Gift Card, 5 Full-Size Bags of Popcorn and a Branded Utility Tote for a value of approximately $150. This giveaway is open to US Residents ages 18 and older. Void where prohibited. It begins 3/19/17 at 12:01am EST and ends 3/29/17 at 11:59pm EST. Official Terms & Conditions are contained within the entry widget. Enter via this widget below:
Disclosure: Bloggin’ Mamas is being compensated for coordinating and hosting this giveaway. All opinions expressed are that of the individual participating bloggers, and they are not being monetarily compensated for participating. Sponsor is responsible for prize fulfillment.