There are so many ways to make money online; from blogging, to YouTube, to selling crafty items you make; but today we are going to cover 5 ways to make money online using social media. You don’t need to have a website or blog to make money online; you can easily setup social media profiles on various social networking sites and start working towards earning a residual income. (Be forewarned though, that it will require investment of your time and hard work before you see a significant return).
- Become a Consultant – Are you an experienced life coach or therapist? Maybe you want to help others learn how to build professional cover letters and resumes to land their dream job. Whatever skill you have mastered or job you have experience in, you can use your LinkedIn, Facebook, Google + and even your Twitter profiles to promote your consultant services and land new clients. LinkedIn has so many capabilities now that you can showcase your referrals and references, your portfolio work and your past education & experience.
- Promote Amazon Sales – Become an Amazon Associate where you can earn a commission on purchases people make through this online store. Using your Amazon Associates ID promote must-have products from Amazon via social media status updates. Be sure to comply with Amazon Associates terms of service to ensure commissions pay out. Please note that you are not allowed to use a url shortener to hide or mask your url, but Amazon has a url shortener to keep the characters limited.
- Sell Stock Photos – Are you a great photographer? Start building up a portfolio of stock photos; use your Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram social media accounts to sell the photos online to website owners. Many bloggers and website owners need photos for their online content; if you take fantastic photos then you can sell them for profit.
- Become a Freelance Writer – if you have good grammar and a creative mind, you could become a freelance writer and use social media profiles to display your creative writing work. Each day you network on social media, you can showcase your skills to earn respect from website owners who will eventually hire you to write content or books for them.
- Become a Voice Over – using SoundCloud, start to record yourself singing or speaking lines from various scripts and promote this over your social media channels. Once your community of followers hears your voice, they may just hire you to be their next voice over for them.
There are many ways to make money using social media; it’s simply a matter of learning how to get in touch with your creative side. When you start to think about all of those skills you have accumulated through the years, recall which skills would be easily transitioned into an online environment using social media platforms. Develop an advertising plan, pricing structure and setup multiple social media accounts that include a way for prospects to contact you and you will be on your way to making money online using social media.