As discussed, it’s important to monitor your social media analytics. It’s important to see what content is working and what content is not working. There are many social media monitoring tools that can help you to analyze data, but today let’s talk about 10 social media monitoring tools to improve your results. Social media is a two part process:
- Creating compelling content.
- Analyzing said content.
With that being said, here are the top 10 social media monitoring tools to improve results for your compelling content.
- Hootsuite – This is an oldie but still a fantastic tool to help you monitor social media and improve results. This platform is free or you may upgrade to a paid account, since they also have an affiliate program this is a win/win scenario for any social media marketer.
- Klout – While this isn’t as popular as it once was, it’s still a fantastic tool to work towards improving your social media results. You can use Klout to connect with and tweet with people who match within your niche as a means to improve reach.
- Addict-o-Matic – This is a free service that allows you to monitor keywords across more than one platform. It’s helpful because you can analyze the most popular topics and see real time data on what people are talking about right now to create relevant content.
- Buzzsumo – This will help you see who is sharing your content and where it’s being shared the most. Easily use this paid service as a means to track what content is popular among your community within your own blog.
- CyberAlert – This platform will help you to easily monitor real time news, that is if this fits within your particular niche. Making it easy to write and publish content about the latest news happenings to improve your results.
- Google Alerts – This is most certainly an old school method that has been around a while. It’s great to use this service as a means to setup alerts for specific keywords so that you can learn who’s talking about what as a means to improve reach.
- HowSociable – This is a fantastic tool that works to measure the level of magnitude from a score of 0 to 10 as a means to help guide you towards knowing what keywords are ranking high on around 36 sites to improve your social media reach.
- Little Bird – This tool helps to analyze close-knit social media connections, you do need to contact the company to create a unique plan that suits your needs but once you are in you can monitor data easily on social media to improve your results.
- Nuvi – Talk about real time data, it’s important to use a service like Nuvi to monitor real time data to improve your results in social media. This platform will analyze keywords on millions of sites and inform you of dips or spikes in popularity levels.
- PinAlerts – As Pinterest continues to be a very high ranking search engine social media platform, it’s important to know who is pinning what content of yours as a means to improve social media results. Use PinAlerts to get alerts on repins of your content.
There you have it, 10 social media monitoring tools to improve your results on various platforms. As we head into a New Year, it’s important to start using tools such as these to start your business growth off right in the New Year.