Last summer, my husband’s cousin introduced me to Parrot Bay Coconut Rum and I loved it. I’ve always favored clear or fruity drinks, over the brown ones anyway. Now that summer is approaching once again, it’s a great time to begin prepping for those BBQ’s and family parties. This cocktail is super simple to make and super yummy to drink. If you like your drinks sweet, then this will be perfect for you. Stay tuned for Part 2, as I have another Coconut Rum Cocktail Recipe coming for you!
- Parrot Bay
- Pineapple Juice
- Cherry for Garnish (Optional)
1. Take a standard sized shot glass. Fill the shot glass with Parrot Bay and pour that shot into your martini shaker. No shaker? No problem! Just pour that shot into a large glass. You can use a spoon to mix the cocktail by hand later.
2. Next, take that pineapple juice and fill your martini shaker.
3. Once you have your shot of Parrot Bay and your pineapple juice poured into your martini shaker, close up your shaker and shake away!!!!
4. After your drink is nice and shaken, grab a martini glass and pour your cocktail!
5. And just like that, you now have the most tropical drink ready to be sipped on.